* We have introduced the description of Sheikh Al-Albani - may God have mercy on him- to the Sheikh that: he is his Student.
* He said to him - in a meeting in Amman -: You have won what others have not. (he meant the chance of accompanying him ).
* He said in (the correct series ( selsela saheha) part 5 - hadith 2457) regarding competent workers in the Hadith science: "Perhaps to do this Some of our skilled brothers In this science such as: Ali al-Halabi, and Samir Zuhairi, And Abu Ishaq Al-heweny, , may God reward them.
* And also the (correct series ( selsela saheha) part 7 - Hadith 3953, which was published after his death): this, and it was one of the reasons of graduation (clarification) for Hadith of translation by this investigation, which I saw: Our al-Fadil (moralist) brother Abu Ishaq Al-Heweny was asked in his private section on spotless Monotheism Magazine published in each of its numbers, was asked -May God protect him and grow his morality, as well as knowledge- about this Hadith in the third edition (issue) at (1st Rabi-Spring I- 1419 HA) he weakened it, and clarified it committing to Hadith science and to what Sheuokh said about the attribution’s tellers. So did the best statement, may God reward him good, But I wished if he followed that by a statement clarifying that this hadith (Hadith of translation) by its three ways is true; so do not be misled into thinking one of the readers of his section in the magazine that the hadith is absolutely weak, - by subject and by attribution (bond),. As noticed from his silence on the statement referred to. I say this, While I admit to his virtues (favor) in this science, And that he was doing this that I hoped for him a lot of ahaadith that spoke about its attributions and shows the weakness and followed this by evidences which strengthens the hadith, but it is - as said -: enough sin for a man to enumerate his faults.
* Sheikh Abdullah bin Adam Al-Albani - may God protect him - nephew of Sheikh said (in a letter sent to Abu Amr Ahmed Al-Wakil, who in turn publish the image in his book "Dictionary Indexed to the Prophet Muhammad ahaadith and the predecessors ( salaf ) traces that Sheikh Abu Ishaq Al-Heweny predicated (graduated or clarified)-" ,: (p. 1759) In Winter of 1410 AH - Sheikh Al-Albani - may God have mercy on him - visited us in our home, and offered him a number of questions, I remembered the following question: O Sheikh! To see his eligibility for the elders asked in Hadith science after your departure (death) and, God willing, after a long life? .Sheikh Al Al-bani said: " there is an Egyptian sheik named Abu Ishaq Al-heweny, came to Amman for some time and i felt him with us on that science. I said: Then who?. He said: Sheikh Shuaib Arna'oot. I said: Then who?. He said: Sheikh Moqbel bin Hadi Al Wadi'i .
* Sheikh Bakr bin Abdullah Abu Zaid - may God protect him - in the introduction to his book, "the talk transfer ( Al tahdeeth ) by which has no true (saheeh) hadeeth," (1st edition- page 9-10) and mention of some who do peerless books of this type of composition, he pointed out four, was the third and fourth was for Sheikh Abu Ishaq which called : "eloquently speech on criticizing the disdainer for the conservation and the book ", and" the douts’ paradise on criticism of the disdainer for the conservation and the book ". He said: the first is the shortest of the second, but contained which not in the other, and both for sheikh Abu Ishaq Al-heweny Hijazi Bin Mohammed Bin Sharif.
* He also said in the same book (1st edition , p. 21): "Doubts paradaise" is the most accommodative (container) book I have ever seen in the clarification (takhrij) and the criticism of these chapters, Which in 600 pages.
Sheikh has more than one hundred project, including what has been completed, and some have not been completed, ranging from investigations and clarifications (Altakhrijat) and recantation, criticism and pure Composition. Including the following:
** "Tanbeeh Alhajd
** " Tafseer Al Qur’an Alazeem" by Imam Ibn Katheer.
** "Alfwaed" of Imam Ibn Bashraan. Investigation
** "Almontaka" of Imam Ibn al-Jaarood. ........ And etc
Harangues and lectures
Sheikh has two sermons (khutbahs) each lunar (hijri) month : the first and third Fridays (Aljomaa) and a lecture every Monday, between Maghrib prayer and Isha prayer, all in the mosque of Sheikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah at Kafr el-Sheikh city.
He lectures on Al-NAS satellite channel in program called –FADFADAH- (live weekly).
Biography of Sheikh Abu Ishaq Al-Heweny - 1st part